Fits a wide variety of face sizes and shapes. Comfortable and conforming to facial contours:
- Small pleat under the chin
- Pleat across mouth large enough to sing, bellow or scream
- Center nose box pleat, with two tucks conform around a wide variety of noses, and hold body of mask softly away from mouth
- Small tucks over cheek bones pull mask below eyes
- Comfortably adjusts with cotton bias around ears and through fabric-self-casing under chin. Overcomes irritation experienced by wearing elastic, and doesn’t force ears outward
Can it get any better than this? Add to the mix, Susanne’s professional demeanor masks are made exclusively for Fine Fabrics of Santa Barbara by Eduardo.
Eduardo is lead couturier for Fine Fabrics of Santa Barbara. He is our local pedigree tailor. Sample maker for Shaun and Carla Thomson’s Solitaire, Firenze and others. Couture for Luis Estevez and tutelage under Letizia Alta Moda for more than 17 years. It does not get any more bespoke than this… not in London, Paris, Milan or Barcelona.